<VV> Picture of Michael LeVeque & Corvair in Louisville Courier~Journal

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 00:55:34 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
One of the guys I worked with emailed me here at home and said "Hey, there's
a picture of a Corvair in the newspaper, Kentucky section, today... YUCK" (He
says that just to tease me, he's really a good guy)... so I got Cheryl to stop
and get the paper on the way home... Lo & behold it's Michael gassing up his
car, and the article is from a reporter in Indianapolis... just a short
article about people driving older cars... I don't know if it's on the web or not,
since I haven't looked...
I just thought I'd share.
Take care,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg