<VV> Re:CLARKS RESEARCH ON EXHAUST

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 07:48:03 EDT 2005

i just got my octane cut pistons and sent them off to the machine shop with
cylinders etc.  in with the order ,the flysheet had 2 interesting (well to  me
anyhow) part numbers. they are in the "let us know if you are interested"
category.  one is for a 140 balancer tube(crossover?) wanting to know  interest
and benefits if known part number C11762  and for us FC owners , a  140
crossover for 140 manifolds using one muffler, part number C11758.  i  was wanting a
pipe of larger diameter to fit 140 manifolds  with a  crossover and use 2
mufflers.  i run 140 stuff now and like it. i have been  waiting for something
better a long time, playing with pipes etc as i get time  and skill. to be able
to buy what i need like this would be great. any comments  on its real
benefits?  (other than the neat sound) i just had a pipe made a  few weeks ago but
have not installed it yet, i think(hope) it will fit the  lakewood with minor
bending.
regards, tim colson