<VV> Purty exhaust

Craig Eagleson cleagl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 09:36:03 EDT 2005

Tim, Norm, and other VV'ers,

I remember a little while back David from The Source was inquiring
about stainless steel exhaust (e.g. "does anybody want one and if so
how much are you willing to pay for it?")
See VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 161
Norm did such a nice job on his '65 Corsa convertible
(see http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/turbo/21.htm
and  http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/turbo/20.htm)
ain't that purty........
that I was wondering what became of the SS exhaust issue.
Did anyone ever hear back from The Source?
Norm is that exhaust SS?
I know SS is harder to bend, but how hard can it be?
(that was rhetorical...uh, oh)

cleagl
'63 Spyder 'vert
(unofficial group red)