<VV> Severely Overheated 140 Head Rebuild Questions

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:10:14 EDT 2005

 If they have not dropped a seat yet - which seems
like what would have happened if they were really that
hot - then I'd say they are probably OK. Have the
gasket registers re-cut and go with them. To be safe,
and my next pair of 140 heads will be done this way,
send them to Warren and Michael LeVeque and have them
install "Buried Deep Seats". They have a very good
track record with their repair methods.

 Mike
 YS-117