<VV> Thermisters and CHT

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 20:27:20 EDT 2005

Lew Richel <lewrish at tns.net> will sell a new thermister and match your gauge to it for less than that.

My new dual CHT gauge and senders from Westach was also less than $100. Am thinking about just mounting it where the clock goes in a Monza dash. Until I have time to get to the Corsa dash.

Padgett

Thanks for tip.  I'm going to go with Lew's alternative thermister and gauge mod for the Corsa dash I'm putting in my Monza convertible.  I'm also putting an electric oil pressure gauge where the manifold pressure/vacuum gauge is.  I'm just leaving the +/- 30 markings as is on the gauge lens. I'll leave the gauge's tick markings on and I'll know they're 0, 25, 50, 75 and 100 psi even if the numbers don't show it.  I really just want to know if the pressure is going up or down or staying the same or going up fast or slow or whatever - relative info - not absolute.  The mainfold pressure would probably be more fun if not as usefull.  I'm also painting it '65 Monza dash silver over the black wrinkle paint - since it's not a Corsa!!  I hope it ends up looking good.  I just love the Corsa dash!!!! What's with all the "!"?????

mike