<VV> Re: no hot idle etc

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 04:32:03 EDT 2005

my rampy did that to me on the trip to vt. ended up the distrib had oil  film
in it   from a tired engine breathing thru everything. i washed  the cap out
for now and it runs fine.  i suspected problems with the  pertronics because
the problem was much worse after the engine warmed up. i am  now building a new
engine ..without total seal rings and with octane cut  pistons.this one has
about 35 -40,000 miles on it. i cant wait to tear into it  to see what the heck
really failed.
regards, tim colson