<VV> Re: Web site for CORSA 2006 - EM madness

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Sep 28 12:41:18 EDT 2005

------------------------------
<snip>

The correct URL is: http://www.shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com/

<snip>
------------------------------
Why, why, why do the potentates at Corsa continue to insist upon using images of the early models?  They're on the logo for the convention, they're on the Corsa web page, the list is endless.  Everyone knows that the EM's are funny looking.  Are we trying to attract people or repulse them?  I know we're a diverse society and to each his own but come on!!  If Corsa had a "Late Model Only" policy for all its official graphics, we'd have no problem getting new people - in fact we'd have to turn people away!!!

Food for thought.

mike

;)