<VV> Early/Late - early evil!!!!!!

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Sep 28 19:19:04 EDT 2005

------------------------------
Mike Wrote
 Everyone knows that the EM's are funny looking.
-------------------------------
Smitty says;  I was aware of the superioity of the Earlies when Hubbell
was still in three cornered pants so don't be picking on him for starting
this.  Fact is it was started for me at the 1st or second meeting I
attended in 76 or 77.  I was minding my own business when a few of the
members started badmouthing Earlies.  As for you Mikey you best be
careful.  One of these days you will ask me something and I will misslead
you with a straight face and cause you no end of grief as well as the
spending a whole lot of money.  Not much of anything dumber than poking
the bear with a broom stick.

Hah!!! Mr Smitty Smith, you've already done that when you told me it would be a good idea to get a Corvair in the first place so there's absolutely NOTHING you can do now that would be worse.

See the evil that live in the soul of an early proponent?  Do you see?  They must be stopped and shown the true way, the Late Model Way.  Oh bliss.......

BTW, what in the heck are 3 corner pants?

mike