<VV> EM Sanity

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 20:35:03 EDT 2005

I, for one, think that the black early convertible with red interior and
wire wheel covers that is illustrated on the website for the '06 convention in
Buffalo/Niagra is perhaps the most stunningly beautiful example of a Corvair
that could possibly have been chosen.  This tasteful choice portends a
wonderful convention!

I think that the ill-founded bias of some toward late models stems  from the
fact that they aren't man enough to handle an early!  Those  girlie-men are
scared of a little ole swing axle.  Thank God I don't fall  into that category!

Bill Stanley