<VV> wiring diagram for 1965 convertible top (Corsa)

Les corvair at mts.net
Wed Sep 28 23:41:48 EDT 2005

Ernie;

The main wiring harness is the same for any 65 Corsa (well, Canadian and US built differs....).

There is a separate harness to operate the top. It takes power off the fusebox through a dedicated fuse and wires the switch to the relay.

You can buy this harness from the vendors, and the assembly manual shows this in the electrical and options sections.

Les
corvair at mts.net
1965 Canadian Corsa Cvt 140/4 (power top)

Message: 6