<VV> EM - Sanity?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 02:31:28 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/28/2005 5:35:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

I, for  one, think that the black early convertible with red interior and
wire wheel covers that is illustrated on the website for the '06  convention
in
Buffalo/Niagra is perhaps the most stunningly  beautiful example of a Corvair

that could possibly have been  chosen.  This tasteful choice portends a
wonderful  convention!

I think that the ill-founded bias of some toward late  models stems  from the
fact that they aren't man enough to handle an  early!  Those  girlie-men are
scared of a little ole swing  axle.  Thank God I don't fall  into that
category!

Bill  Stanley

I do think they went over the top, Bill, when they "Photo-shopped"  that
picture of you into the early model as the driver. Nice likeness,  though! - You
know, I won an autocross trophy driving an early model once.  I amazed myself!
<grin>

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette