<VV> ANFSCD Mice ?

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Thu Sep 29 20:44:38 EDT 2005

Hokay, enough idle talk. With all of the parts accumulated for the steering
wheel swap, a 13.75" diameter wheel is much nicer than stock even with five
turns but have an issue. I removed the plastic turn signal canceller from
the original wheel and stuck into three matching holes on the Grant hub.
When in place the turn signals cancel properly but the wheel makes the
most  horrific squeaking on any movement. Remove the canceller and it goes
away. Tried cleaning and coating with a thin film of white grease
(Lubriplate) but no change. Anyone know how I can cure the squeak and have
a canceller ?

Padgett