<VV> Corvair - 2007

Yenko119 at aol.com Yenko119 at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 21:42:55 EDT 2005

Well I meant to have the picture show up but forgot to finish the page
before I sent it!

Then remembered that it would have been "stripped" out anyway! You will  have
to copy and paste to get the actual picture of the "Sky"!

Our Saturn store has some nice size pictures of the "Sky" in the  showroom.

By the way...we get our first Solstice on Monday! Can't wait to drive  it!

Required Corvair................I would like to think that this could have
been what Ed Cole had in mind down the road for the Corvair. Even looks like it
 could have a rear engine!

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Denham Springs, LA