<VV> Sam and Marissa Andolino FWD

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 01:08:32 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Yes, earlies are beautiful cars - we own one.  But, we are also owners of
lates and think they are beautiful as well!  The Part of the fun of a national
convention is that both the owners of earlies and lates (and other models) try
to convince others that their series is the best.

Since the powertrain was built in Buffalo, we wanted to show off the beauty
of the original car that we have all grown to love (no slight to LM intented).
The "cat is out of the bag" (early model shown), we want to keep Smitty happy
(remember Lexington had a late last year).  No matter what you think of his
feelings about lates, he has helped us with the Blue Demon ('66), so there is
still hope for him (to come over to the "Late" side).

 We hope to see ALL your Corvairs in the 2006 Convention!

Please stop talking about tri-cornered pants, it keeps reminding my wife (the
'06 webmaster) that she is the same age as one of our Corvairs!

Sam and Marissa Andolino
63 Red Monza Convertible
65 Evening Orchid Monza Convertible
66 Marina Blue Turbo