Fwd: <VV> Re: Wiper Arm removal tech tip?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 10:23:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/29/2005 10:03:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pottsf at msn.com writes:

Before I got my wizbang removal tool I used a large metal kitchen spoon
(bigger than a tablespoon).  I would put a doubled up washcloth between the spoon
and the paint and lift the wiper arm (at the opposite end from the wiper blade)
with the tip of the spoon bowl.  It always worked in second or two.  Come to
thing about it, the spoon works better than the specialty tool because the
wiper never flies up and bounces on the paint like it wants to sometimes with the
special tool.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier, '65 Corsa, 2 '68 Monzas