<VV> 1967 MSRP for a 67 sweet smiling convertible?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 15:16:57 EDT 2005

Scott,  I'm sure you don't have to be on the penny for that question.  They
likely operate in ranges with everything under a certain $ value (say
$10,000 for talking purposes) falling into the same category.  Check with
the agent what the ranges are and I'm sure you are going to fit into the
lowest category - my guess, around $2,600 when new.

Later, JR