<VV> Bleeding MCs

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 1 17:37:15 EST 2006

I do not know how GM does it on a production line, but, on a fresh new
system I like to bench bleed the master and then keep the master full of
fluid with all the wheel cylinder bleeders open. Gravity will push the
fluid from the master through all the wheel cylinders. Dual or single
master cylinder. Then a touch up bleed with two people or one person and
a mighty-vac tool.

Frank DuVal