<VV> 1968 thermostat doors

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 23:48:50 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/2006 5:19:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mkpurt at yahoo.com writes:

> I ran my 68 coupe today and checked out the thermostat
> doors. My left bank was 100 % open but my right bank
> was barely opened. I checked the adjustment and
> everything was fine.  Should I worry?  Any ideas?
> Thanks for your help.
>
> mark

Mark,  that is NORMAL......and those bellows only fail in the OPEN  position!

The right door opens fully when on the highway....or living in Arizona....ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!