<VV> My 1964 Corvairs need a new home

John MacDonald i_am_magundy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 19:52:11 EDT 2006

I have 4 1964 Corvairs that I need to find a home or homes for.

Ideally I would like to keep them, but I would need to find a long term storage solution them,
preferably in the South Surrey (BC) area,  as the location where they have been stored for the
last 17 years is not going to be available any more.

Alternatively,
I am considering selling some or all of them.

Some details.

1964 2 Dr Red 4 spd Standard posi  - no engine no floor

1964 2 Dr White Auto - much of the interior is stripped out.
     Had running just before I put this in storage in 1984

1964 2 Dr Blue Auto

1964 Convertible 4 spd - This was driven from Richmond BC out to South Surrey BC about 20 years
ago.
     Has not been driven since.   I was going to try starting it at Christmas, but it had a mouse
nest on the blower.  I have a brand new top for this, but it hasn't been installed.

All the cars need varying degrees of work to put on the road.

I do have lots of parts.   Lots and lots.
Dozens of heads ( no turbo or 140 )
Cylinders
Maybe 6 complete cores
extra auto and stadard transmissions
65 and later drive shafts
Extra rims
carbs
1963 Turbo drive train that was running when I pulled it out a car 20 years ago.

All vehicles and parts are stored inside a location 5 minutes north of the Pacific Highway
US/Canada border crossing.

If anyone is interested in any or all, or has some suggestions for storage,
please send me a note and I will give you my phone number.

thanks,

John MacDonald