<VV> Convention Purpose

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 22:27:50 EDT 2006

So now I have to attend a sanctioned regional to compete at the National?
I realize other competitions like VICA and TSA (Technology Student
Association) do this, but they have a lot more members to sort through
than we do! If they didn't, it would be weeks at their National
convention to have student in the country that wanted to go present
their projects and take exams.

If I could only autocross or show a car at the National if I had done
1st or 2nd in state competition, I would never go to a National and have
FUN! Talk about limiting your audience.

Frank DuVal

Jack Pinard wrote:

 The people's choice car show could have meaning.
  Autocross should show only the best, cars and drivers qualifying in sanctioned regional events.