<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 27

rchivers at tampabay.rr.com rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 14:47:42 EDT 2006

I just used this in January to get the title for my 61 rampside.  No
title, just bill of sale.

www.dmv.org/fl-florida/bill-of-sale.php

The Florida Department of Motor Vehicles is your main source for
official Florida DMV documents, and Bill of Sale forms that may be
required for title transfer and registration purposes. In order for a
new owner to register the vehicle in their name, they will need to
prove to the FL DMV that a transaction (sale of a vehicle) has taken
place between a seller and a buyer. In a case where no current title
(also known as a pink slip) is available, or when you purchased the
vehicle from someone other than the last registered owner, a Bill of
Sale may serve as the proof that a car sale has taken place.

Many types of Florida DMV forms are downloadable from its website. To
find out how to get a Florida Bill of Sale Form, and other forms that
may be required in changing the title and registration of a vehicle,
click on the link below: