<VV> Late Model Tail Lite Housing - Paint

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 19:19:50 EDT 2006

Eastwood Tools (seem to be affiliated with Hemmings) makes the green-gold
refinish spray.  It's a two or three color process that looks very nice when
done. The primary use for the paint is on power boosters, but the rear lamp
housing seem to use the same plating process.  Funny thing is, the paint may last
longer than the plating!  You might want to consider painting the inside of the
reflector silver or white for better lamp brightness.
Craig Nicol

<snip> The tail light housings on my 66 were plated a gold/ green color from
the
factory. I have repainted my engine compartment and want to paint these
housings - does anyone know of a spray paint or supplier who would be able
to match this color? Is there a ready made product out there?? I was
hoping to avoid re-plating.

Thanks - Bruce
63 Spyder Conv
66 Corsa Conv ,<unsnip>