<VV> new 140 motors?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Apr 7 08:54:46 EDT 2006

If that really IS an April fool's joke, then it is a lousy, stupid one.
I could understand if the last line of the column said "And by the way,
all of the above is an April fool's joke." But to lead the membership on
without even a hint of it being anything but the absolute truth would be
totally irresponsible and absolutely reprehensible. If it IS meant to be
a joke, then she should rightly be publicly repremanded for such
stupidity.

I certainly hope, for everyone's sake, that it isn't an (im)practical
April fool's joke, and that what I just typed is unnecessary. I'd like
to think that someone in such a position of responsibility wouldn't so
abuse his/her position. After all, we depend upon total honesty and
absolutely true, factual information from our leaders.

-Mark