<VV> new 140 motors? April Fools Jokes

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 09:09:11 EDT 2006

 Mark, I knew it had to be a joke. Everyone knows that
the '69 Smog 140 would be the worst 140 to make.
 Smitty's letter, on the other hand was excellent.
It's even funnier if you know Alan and Smitty, and are
familiar with the dynamic they share. I can see them
racing back from FL with all sincerity. That one I
read over and over, as there is still part of me
that's not sure it was a joke!

 Mike
 YS-117