<VV> Smitty's request

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 11:01:17 EDT 2006

    OK Smitty you know those of us in the Buffalo Organizing Committee well
enough that ya gotta poke real hard c'use we're real thick skinned! (lol!)
Here's the CORVAIR Stuff going on in BUFFALO!
  Smitty says:  I appreciate your input Stan, but I never had any problem with the amount or variety of Corvair things to do at your convention.  As with most threads on VV my original post got distorted and anylized and pushed out of shape to the point that most of what has been said has no relation to the original.  Looks to me like you guys have aranged a great program and I am looking forward to being there and taking part in THE CORVAIR THINGS.