<VV> new 140 motors?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Apr 7 11:24:47 EDT 2006

Mark:

You are the one who shows no integrity. April Fools columns and articles
are older than I am in many publications. There is nothing irresponsible
about her column. Anytime you read something that seems unbelievable in
a magazine, check the cover for an April publication date. She does not
need reprimanding for bringing humor into our lives!

I also like Smitty's letter.

Frank DuVal