<VV> new 140 motors?

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 7 11:39:03 EDT 2006

Being a relatively new CORSA member and all, I have no knowledge of the
"history" of April fool's columns in the Communiqué, or our president's
apparently prodigious sense of humor. OK, so it got me going for a while!

I do have a question that might be naive, though----uhhh....is the "Pebble
Beach" announcement also a spoof? The list of CORSA invitees so far is
impressive and convincing. Please set me straight on this.  I can think of
no greater "happening" for our Corvairs than to be invited to that Concours
as the Featured Marque. That's probably why I want it to be true.

BTW, there may be other new members out there who are not on VV, who don't
have the benefit of this group's insight. I wonder what they must be
thinking about Sarah's column?

Thanks for the bandwidth.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan