<VV> new 140 motors?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 11:49:54 EDT 2006

Awwwhh com'on did you actually read the article?....

....Pebble Beach changing it's format to mass produced economy cars
....Phone call from APRIL LOOF (FOOL=LOOF backward)
....shut off pumps that control Niagra Falls to collect change at bottom
of 	falls
....New York Chamber of Commerence agrees to donate 100% of change
collected 	to CORSA
....limited run of 140 motors being remade by GM (who is going broke)
....Tour of plant ticket request must be submitted by APRIL 1st (before
most people even get their Communiques.

Every Year Sarah does a wonderful job with a APRIL FOOLS letter that
gets many people initially....

Smile and be glad that you were just "got" by a master..

Rick Loving,
who really wanted to go to Hawaii for the Nationals, as the Convention
is the one Holiday a year I take