<VV> April Fool's joke

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 12:24:14 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 9:03:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rcbmc at bentonrea.com writes:

I'm not  a Corsa member but I've gotten some interesting insights here into
the  organization and membership. It seems to me that if members come to
believe  that it's improper for the Corsa leadership to have a sense of humor - and
a  delightful one, at that - you may have a difficult time building, or even
maintaining the organization. I guess for some it's easy to lose sight of the
fact that the car hobby is supposed to be fun. Corsa and its members are
lucky  indeed to have leadership that understands fun as well as the person who
wrote  the crate motor story.

Richard Burger

5000 people think - Hilarious! - a few (1?) think outrageous!

Folks - the vote is in!

Hey Richard - Why not make it 5001? Join Corsa and get your very own
Communique!

- Seth Emerson