<VV> Corvair sighting...

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Apr 7 13:16:23 EDT 2006

You are correct sir!

And I've seen this before and never even noticed.

Flying Circus Episode 39 "Grandstand" (Series 3, 13th and last of
Series 3) recorded 5/18/72 and first aired 1/18/73. Last sketch of the
show...

The Corvair is a maroon late model coupe (or possibly sedan!)...
(difficult to tell from the angle... roofline looks more like a coupe
but there seems to be a rear set of door handles.. could be a
reflection) with bumper guards. Even pausing and zooming in on it
couldn't tell me much... picture quality is well, 1972ish.

It's actually on for most of the first third of the sketch (parked in
the street with the "wives" running back and forth).

Thanks for a sighting I'd not noticed!

Bill