<VV>Evening Orchid

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Apr 7 23:07:06 EDT 2006

>Evening Orchid was available on all Chevrolet's (ex. corvette and FC's).
>Pontiac used it also; called it Irish Mist (go figure)
>Paint code P.

And in the '60s, for a slight additional charge, GM would paint a special
order car anything they had (including Firemists). Of course salesmen did
not mention it much because it was not in their floor plan.

I ordered a couple of cars painted deep green with a saddle interior
despite not being in the "official" chart because I like it.

Padgett