<VV> Re: MOTOR FALLING OUT

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Apr 8 08:44:34 EDT 2006

This was a real common failure back in the late 60's early 70's. The
Charlotte Observer even had a picture of a Corvair with the engine
falling out during this time. Just happened while I was visiting
relatives. You wouldn't think rustwould cause a failure because it is
protected by the rear plate. So it must just have been lots of forgetful
mechanics.

Frank DuVal