<VV> padding the profit--caveat emptor

Joseph Robbins robbins at mail.monticello.net
Sat Apr 8 09:20:42 EDT 2006

The high shipping costs serve two purposes, the seller covers his rear and
makes some profit and the big one, eBay doesn't get a cut of the shipping
costs if I understand the rules right. Me being a card carrying charter
member of BBRT where we do things a little differently, I sold two things
last week, I charged $5.00 flat fee and it cost me $8.00 to ship and the
other I charged $7.50 and it cost me $9.00!! Normally I guess pretty close,
this time I didn't. Oh well, the items were sold and that's all I cared
about.

Joe Robbins
#2 at BBRT