<VV> Returning Home

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Apr 8 12:55:41 EDT 2006

Duanne Luckow drove his beautiful '65 turbo convertible to the NM convention
in '96 from his home in OR (and back). It helps when you can fix anything
you might break or scratch...

Having a "trailer queen" is a new experience for me and not one I was
actively seeking. If this particular car had not come into my life, I doubt
I would own a trailer queen or even a concours car.

--Kent