<VV> car colors

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Apr 8 12:59:27 EDT 2006

I watched them mix my Ermine White, they took white paint and put brown and yellow tint into it.  Ebony Black, isn't that lack black kind of like the Rio Grand river or chile pepper which translate into the great river river and pepper pepper.  To get this back on track for Corvairs, the coves of Corsas were Argent Silver or silver silver.

dp