Fwd: <VV> Washer Pump....

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 13:41:17 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/7/2006 3:19:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

> I took the eintire thing apart and everything looked
> fine...I put a little oil around the sealing part of
> that bellows rubber piece

I have done the same thing, but OIL and rubber don't like each other.  Wash
the oil off using hand cleaner or a detergent to get it all off and use a
Teflon spray or something else that doesn't have petroleum products as an
ingredient (be sure not to use petroleum jelly).  You'd be suprised how well the old
rubber bellows will work when it is cleaned up.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair