<VV> CORVAIR ON TV.

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Sun Apr 9 11:53:43 EDT 2006

Yes, that was our current president of Corvair Houston, Mike Tidwell and
his family.  It was at the opening night of the Showboat Drive-in (web
site: http://www.drive-ins.com/theater/txttomb) on March 31st, about 10
minutes west of Tomball, TX (north Houston).  They were in his recently
restored 65 Corsa cp.  It is painted Chrysler Electric Blue Metallic,
has .60 over pistons/cylinders, telescopic wood wheel w/quick steering
box, GM Rally 14" wheels, Original interior w/blue inserts.  He called
me in time this morning to get it recorded on my cable DVR box.  My wife
knows how to download it on VHS (I never play with it so no flames on
that, please!).  Any computer/digital techies out there that can tell me
how to download it digitally?  Do I need to borrow a DVD recorder or
something?
Dave
Corvair Houston