Fw: <VV> Burning Grass - lawn spots

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 9 20:46:37 EDT 2006

i did notice some weird, paired, dead spots on my lawn a few years ago...
midget alien lawn boxes?

NOPE, my vair would cook/kill the grass blades under the jugs and/or
manifolds. this seemed to happen even if i just drove up and parked w/o
idling.

they were about 8 inches wide and the length of the motor.

the grass always seemed to grow back fine