<VV> FW: Trying to save some Corvair Parts

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 11 10:10:05 EDT 2006

Please contact the seller, email at the bottom of the post.....

Subject: Trying to save some Corvair Parts

My Great Uncle passed away last fall and was a huge Corvair Buff.  IN
cleaning out his barn,
we came across a bunch of Corvair parts.  Is there anyone out there who is
interested in
coming to buy the lot.  I would peg it at 1.5-2 full sized pick-up truck bed
loads.  Seats,
doors, heads, wheels and on and on.  At one point a few years ago, Uncle
Gene went out to
the garage, built a whole car from the parts he had and towed it to Florida
and sold it.

The parts are in Ellicott City Maryland.  I am available any day of the
week.  I would like to try
and sell them very soon.  The settlement on their house is on the 28th.  If
they haven't been
sold, I will have to move them to another location.  More work for me.  :)

Please Contact me directly at granfury at gmail.com

Tom

Yahoo! Groups Links