<VV> Shuffle off to Buffalo: Thanks Gary!

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 12:55:23 EDT 2006

In addition to my rabid case of Corvair-itis, I am also a train buff. (I like to emulate our esteemed political parts purveyor outside of Portland).

Anyhow, I happened to ask Gary Swiatowy, an esteemed member of this group, what he could tell me about railroads around the Buffalo area. Gary went out of his way to do some research on that and came back to me with a wealth of information on the subject. I just want to publically thank Gary for his efforts on my behalf and mention that this is one more reason why VV is such a great venue!
Thanks Gary!

Bob Johnston
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since '72