<VV> Re: windshield wiper arm paint color

Ron Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 13:38:52 EDT 2006

My 1968 came with brushed chrome arms. All previous models had shiny
chrome. I didn't like the brushed chrome. I still like shiny chrome.

BTW, late cars use 15" wipers, but I Use an 18" on the passenger side
and a 16" on the driver side. That gives me more coverage. Does
anyone have chrome 16" or 18" frames\holders? Getting the rubber is
no problem, but I haven't seen chrome frames\holders for years.

On my 65 sedan, I just hate the black arm on the driver's side. Right
in front of my eyes where I have to see it.  %$#@!
-ron 65,66