<VV> Simple solution - car power

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Apr 12 20:04:18 EDT 2006

Between my wife,  myself, and the Sirius we did not have enough power
outlets in the 63.  And the built in adapter, just is in a bad place
if you are driving.

My solution.  Pep boys had a 2 head power source.  Alligator clips on
1 end.  Supplied velcro to mount under the radio.

Its removable when she wants it to lock stock.

We can charge our cellphones, and listen to the Sirius (Stand alone
powered computer speakers).  And did not have to alter the look of
the vehicle.

Even had color coded alligator clips for easy connecting.