<VV> Re: Pickup truck rentals

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 15:15:28 EDT 2006

Good luck.  Plenty of rental companies will rent you a
pickup (Enterprise usually has the best selection),
but they specifically leave off any trailer-towing
equipment when they order them.  The last thing they
want is someone using their rental vehicle to tow
anything (think about the potential liability).

I tried to rent one to tow my '65 to Carlisle, and NO
ONE would rent me a pickup that I could tow with.