<VV> Moving 40' trailer (no Corvair)

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Apr 13 21:18:32 EDT 2006

Many moons ago, a guy in the Midwest was moving east to NY and truck rentals
were out of his price range, so he bought a 1960 Buick Flxible hearse,
loaded it full and drove it instead.

In NY, he put it up for sale, where I saw it and just hadda have it !  What
a car !  26" extension, 7,000 lbs, 440 V-8, dual AC !

Anyway, he got what he needed and then sold it and got his money back.

Maybe something like will work for you ?  You could camp out in it while
you're there and save hotel costs ?

PS:

I had my ubiquitous "I LOVE MY CORVAIR" sticker on the back "vault" door,
and you would not believe how many people would see it and say, "I didn't
know Corvair made a station wagon" !

It was hard to explain that, "Well, they did make a wagon, but it was
slightly smaller than this thing !"  (I think I could park my Lakewood in
the back of this one !)