<VV> Alternators without connections (HUMOR)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Apr 14 06:59:32 EDT 2006

Hey, everyone, we can say whatever we want about Dennis now!  Just put
"Alternators without connections" in the subject line.  Let the roasting
begin!!

Norm

PS I realize this has gotten a bit tedious, but to call the subject "lint"
seems to be taking things a bit far.

PPS  When I run my motor on the floor, do I need to connect the air
conditioner compressor to anything to avoid getting a frozen toe?