<VV> More alternator comments (humor)

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 16:37:25 EDT 2006

Although I am getting a charge out of this, I find this whole conversation
revolting, although I am trying to keep current with the discussion. However, I
 will resist adding anything further, if I can find the capacity to do so.
But  don't blame me if I am induced to go for another bunch of puns sometime
soon.  Then I'll probably have to chage someone with battery....
Illuminating, isn't it?

In a message dated 4/14/2006 12:00:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, jld at wk.net