<VV> More alternator comments (humor)

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 07:17:11 EDT 2006

You don't phase me. I have a bowl of resistors on the table. You know, ohm
slaw? Time for breakfast, with a little assault on my battery...
I'm trying to do something with siemens, but I can't keep it G  rated...

By the way, what does LED stand for? Little Electric Doohickey...

Well, this is more fun than the series part of the conversation!  <G>

In a message dated 4/15/2006 12:42:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,