<VV> Tire Pressure (Kinda Corvair content)

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Apr 16 01:52:57 EDT 2006

Note that the maximum safe pressure as given on the tire means only that,
the maximum safe pressure whether it's on a trailer or a motorhome.  Also,
it's never wise to run anything at its maximum, be it the car or its tires.
If their maximum rated speed is 130 mph, it doesn't mean that you're
obligated to run them that fast.  You've got to use your head.
RonH