<VV> What are the odds?

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 04:31:33 EDT 2006

Well!

My son and I (okay, mainly me) bought a '67 Plymouth
Fury that had been sitting in a barn for 12 years or
so. My dad, my son and I flew out to Portland,
OR...spent two days fixing the brakes, changing the
fluids and getting new tires. We fired 'er up and my
dad said "if she'll go 30 miles she'll go 3000". Three
days later we rolled into Chicago under our own power.

Go for it.

Andy
"66 A/C Corsa