<VV> Tire Pressure (Corvair content)

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sun Apr 16 19:49:08 EDT 2006

On my 66 sedan I just dropped the pressure from 35 r, 25 f to 30 r, 20 f because the car wants to wander.  I think it improved it some.  I recently replaced ball joints an rod ends and then had it aligned by a guy who's been doing alignments since the 70's and most of the local club bring our cars to the same shop and request the same guy so I think he knows what he's doing.  I wish I would have cut a coil when I had the springs out.  The front end is way up in the air and I have a Camero spoiler which doesn't go down very far.

dp